PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What's been happenin'

Hi all.

So a lot has happened since the last time I posted.

I graduated:


(hooray!)

My little sister graduated high school, and moved to UWF:
(Don't we look sooo much alike)?.................................no? You don't see it? 

Sam officially transfered to FSU:

(Studying hard)

We moved into a new, 3 BEDROOM apartment (sneak peak?)



We also moved wards in the process of moving into a new place, and we are now in 4th ward!


Oh, and I started Graduate school. I'm earning my Masters in Family and Child Sciences. I also am busy working TWO JOBS as a T.A., and at The Hour Glass.  

It's like I like stress or something.

                                                                                          



Annnnnd thats whats new in the Dixon household. I'll leave you with this, my lovely non followers:
One of the random pictures Sam receives weekly from muah. He said I shouldn't show this to other people.

So naturally, I'm showing it to everyone.

THIS IS WHO HE MARRIED

Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment