PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Life as a Seminole, and other things.

Sam and I are really enjoying school football season this year. I am so happy for the Noles, number 3 as of today! My sweet in laws came down for the Clemson game a little over a week ago, and we had a fun tailgate with Jay, Mel and Brandon.
I got super excited right before the food was served
My hot personal grill master. I'm a lucky girl.
My cute mother in law!
So proud of Lonnie.




On another note, I'm super sick. And it is super not fun. I can't afford to miss classes or either of my jobs though, so I'm hoping that I am feeling better tomorrow? Not likely...
I'm guessing I got sick because I never rest! I've been running non stop with school and work. If I can make it through December, I can make it through anything. Any tips on how to make a serious cold disappear quickly?? I'm open to almost anything. Almost.

2 comments:

  1. Boo to being sick! You're probably better by now, but I've heard of drinking an entire carton of orange juice. Also Zycam. Just imagine if you took both! :)

    I don't know how you balance it all with work and school--way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you feel better soon! Oil of oregano always cures everything for me.

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete