PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 7, 2012

My bucket list.

I don't know what it is, but lately I'm thinking of TONS of things that I want to do in this one little life I have here. And I haven't written them down anywhere yet. So I'm going to start a list on this here blog.

 These will just be what I remember of the top of my head at first...and I will add things as I come up with more. These are in no particular order of importance. 

 1. Be an extra in a Movie. A REAL movie, that is in theaters. Preferably, one of the Hunger Games movies. I would die. 
2. Be kissed by a sea lion. 
3. Go to Italy again, but this time with my husband (he IS a third Italiano) 
4. Go to Scotland, the land of MY people. 
5. Have a child with my sweet eternal companion. 
6. Finish my graduate degree. 
7. Tell someone about Christ for the first time. Someone who has never heard a testimony before. What a wonderful blessing/responsibility that would be. (And my own children would count!) 
8. Learn the guitar, for real. Not like in High School when I took a couple of months of lessons and thought I could play. 
9. Meet a celebrity. 
10.Talk with a General Authority. 
11.Pet a Baluga Whale.
 12.Go to the temple once a week, for a year. 
13....to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment