PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 1, 2012

We're married!

***The pictures are all out of order. And there are one or two duplicates. I'm way too lazy to fix it, but you get the idea!

So yeah! It has been 3 1/2 months of marital bliss already. I'm so bad at this blogging thing.

Our day was perfect, and VERY long. It all started the night before, when Sam went to his "bachelor party", which was hog hunting all night. Meanwhile, I was with my bridesmaids having a quiet but fun night in the hotel room. We woke up super early and got ready, and headed to the temple. I was exhausted because I couldn't sleep the night before, and Sam was exhausted from hunting until really late.

We got sealed at 11:00 A.M. in the Orlando Temple. It was such an amazing experience, and we have never felt more loved than when we walked out of the temple to so many smiling faces! Kaylee posted some of my temple pics on Quintessentially Yours, but here's a little refresher:

Our first look was one of the sweetest moments of our relationship. I'm so glad that we decided to take that time to ourselves before getting married. As soon as Sam saw me, he teared up a little and kept saying how beautiful I was. It was so surreal.









After the temple, we headed to Okeechobee for our Ring Ceremony and Reception. Sam and I rode down together, and we stopped at a gas station to grab something to put in our stomachs since we hadn't eaten all morning. Our first meal together as a married couple were Pizza Tacos. They were surprisingly amazing.

Our ring ceremony and reception were beautiful. Everyone said they felt like they stepped into a Taylor Swift video. Haha, I'll let you decide for yourself (pictures by tiffanydanielle.com)

























Wow that was a lot....but there you have it! Marriage is absolutely amazing. We are going on our honeymoon in the very near future, so those pictures will be up soon...hopefully :)

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo happy to see you posting! I better see a lot more of this little miss or I'll have to come up to Tally and take care of business. I hope your trip was fabulous! I miss and love you tons.

    ReplyDelete